- Enough water
- 250 grams of rice flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour Sesame oil or vegetable oil to taste (Used for dough to be dull and not sticky)
- Curly red pepper
- 5 pieces
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar 3 pieces of cayenne pepper
- Garlic 1 clove
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Glutinous flour 1 tablespoon
- Bakso / fillet steamed chicken / fish brains (optional, please choose one of these ingredients)
- Enough wate
- Leaves onion 1 piece (finely chopped / finely sliced)
- Sesame seeds to taste
HOW TO MAKE FOOD :
- Step mix first ingredients rice cake or tteok, add water with little by little and mix well. When the dough is soft, then form the dough into a long straight, cut to taste, then dioles with oil to keep it from sticking. Once ready, boil tteok until well done. Lift, drain.
- Next puree all the ingredients spicy sweet sauce. (Can use ulekan or puree with blender for more practical and fast) .
- Then heat the oil using a small flame. Saute sweet spicy sauce until the smell of delicious fragrance. Then insert rice cake or tteok and meatball / fillet steamed chicken / brain-brain, stir well until the sauce thickens
- Taste the taste, if there are less please add according to taste. Remove, then sprinkle chopped onion and sesame seeds on top.
- Tteokbokki can be in this cobak is home-cooked ..